Friday, July 01, 2005

1 JUL 05: Weigh in and News

Well my weight is hovering any where from 185-188. I hope that means my muscle is growing at the same rate that I am losing fat. So no worries. We will see what happens when I come back off of leave into the hottest month of the year here: August.

Okay so many of you saw on my site that there is a picture of me doing an interview. Well If I make it onto television it the interview will run on CBS news either in the morning news or the evening news on the 4th of july. My soldiers who were out there also doing interviews think I will not make the cut to television. I tend to agree. I spoke about freedom and liberty entirely to much.

I think the media is working very hard to divide the country like they successfully did during the Vietnam War. The only real similarity between this war and the war in veitnam is the use of non conventional combat techniques. But to be honest most of those are not aimed at the U.S. but at the Iraqi's. We are not talking about Iraqis fighting us in open resistance. The Iraqi's have figured out we just want to give them the ability to govern themselves and defend themselves and then we are going home we are not a conquering nation. Right now we are fighting foriegn fighters who are trying to kill Americans and freedom loving people of all kinds in Iraq.

Okay so let me explain the strategy of the War on terror because you won't get this from the media. We can fight the terrorists here or we can fight them on the streets of America. Don't think for a second the war on terror will not grow into that. The terrorists are just waiting for the next easy target to hit. Be ready America. Be the Sentinel of Liberty that the world needs us to be. The light in the dark that gives hope to those who are in the struggle for freedom.

Look what has happened everytime these radical fantatical religous zealots get there people in control of a country. They enslave it to the religous regime. That is what they want to do to the world. Also having seen what happens in place like Iraq and Afghanistan. I have no desire to see that happen to the U.S.A.!! If the Bad guys win this war then the U.S. will end up just like Afghanistan and Iraqi before we invaded and Iran now. Is that you want to see happen?

"The purpose of War is not to die for your country. It is to make that other poor dumb Son of a Bitch die for his!!!" GEN George S. Patton.

You are all privledge to see the birth of the next "Greatest Generation". When history writes these chapters they will remember how we were an all volunteer army. How we were undermanned Army. How we could not always make recruting goals. How we over came insurmountable odds to win the War on terror over the next 20 years. Yes 20 years cause that is at least how long this will take to get terrorists on the run. However we will be victorous as long as we retain the will to be Free. Because Freedom is a Just Cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home