Wednesday, June 29, 2005

29 JUN 05: Reason for Post delay

Okay well many of you noticed that there was a huge gap in posts between 8 JUN to now at the end of the month. Well there is a good reason for that and also a very simple explination of the whole thing.

I got a new Job. I was told a few weeks ago that I would be getting a new job. Like every staff weenie that is working on a General's staff you hope to get ouside the wire and closer to the action. Which it was hinted at that I might get to do. Move out to a new area where they are hurting for guys.

So you can imagine my surprise when I found out I was moving up the food chain and that I would be working for someone even more imporant then I was before. The down side is my hope of getting outside the wire and really doing some good by being around young troopers who need a steady leader in tough times will never reach fruition. Go figure.

To be honest it makes me feel like I have not served my country enough.

Well there it is I have been busy with work and learning a new job.

So no need to worry if I disappear for awhile. If you get worried email me at cvick2796@yahoo.com

"The tree of liberty must be replentished from time to time with the blood of patriots and dictators alike." Jefferson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home