Friday, July 01, 2005

1 JUL 05: Interview Update.

For those of you who are wondering what happened to my interview. follow the link below. Evidently the interview aired on the 29th of Jun instead of 4 july. But I would not put it past them to to air more of it on the 4th of July. In case anyone is wondering the stuff they quoted me on was the least patrotic things I said and only two of the 6 or so questions they asked.

Yes I still think we will win this war and the Iraqi's will "Man UP" to the fight and finish it off so we can go to the house!

If you want you can contact CBS for a copy of the show. Not sure how to do that but I am sure someone out there can figure it out. If you do send me a copy.

"I have not yet be gone to fight!" John paul Jones after his ship had been crippled in battle; In direct response to the request for his Unconditional Surrender.

http://www.mrc.org/cyberalerts/2005/cyb20050630.asp#2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home