Wednesday, May 11, 2005

11 MAY 05: Built in Weather Alert

For those of you familiar with my multiple injuries over the course of my short 30 yrs I have found something new that makes my joint hurt. Never saw this one coming.

But dust storms have the same effect as rain and snow.

So I can accurately predict when there is a dust storm coming up. The funny thing is the dust storms make my shoulders hurt more than any of my other injuries not really sure why.

But man the last big sand storm got both shoulders, left knee, neck, and right ankle. I know some of you are thinking wow that is alot of previous injuries.

Train hard. "Remember you will get all the rest you need when you are dead." Alright movie buffs what movie was that in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

My guess on the line from the movie is-HeartBreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood.
If I am wrong can I have a hint?? LOL
I have been raking my brain for a couple of days now trying to think of the movie. My family and I watch a lot of movies and we are always saying a line from one and the others have to guess. Stay safe, Linda

5:01 AM  
Blogger Vick said...

Ahh no not heart break ridge. Think Sam elliott.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home