Saturday, May 07, 2005

7 MAY 05

To my friends: Ben and Tracy,
Thanks for being in my life. You have truly made life more sweeter and me a better man because of it. Well today is the day! It is hard for me to be sure as the time difference really messes with my head. Kinda like the clapping in the adam sandler Thanksgiving song. Can'tell you how bad I wish I could be there / want to be at this wedding. But alas duty calls! Fear Not! Captain America is on duty. ;) So I hope you wedding is everything you dream it to be. I am so glad you found each other. Life is so much more fun when you have someone to share it with. I look for many more visits to see you guys up in the District when I get back from this other desert.

So take lots of pictures. I hope my girls are extra special good for you.

love you guys.

Wish I was there!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home