Tuesday, April 19, 2005

19 APR 05: News from the front.

So I read the one comment that My buddy Ben has left me and it got me thinking. Maybe I can put some info out there about the positive stuff that is going on in iraq. Stuff that is declassfied as I would not want to lose my job so to speak.

Well okay so I have sent some emails out telling a few of you this story below but I don't think it will reach enough people unless you are forwarding this story. Us in the DCUs are starting to hear/see some results from the birth of freedom in Iraq. It think the Iraqis are starting to figure out that they have their own government. If they want to keep their new found freedoms that the Iraqi people are gonna have fight for them.

Yesterday some police man came under attack at their police station in one of our problem cities. Now normally when terrorist attack an Iraqi police station the police run. Oh baby, not this time! They held their ground under withering fire from the enemy.... The Iraqi police held! Then the Iraqi police went once step farther and decided they would HOLD their position no matter what! But the Iraqi police knew they would not last long so they got on the phone and called for the Quick Reaction Force (QRF). A QRF is a bunch of guys in the army that mount up real quick and run to help the police or other units in trouble. I know what your think here comes the U.S. to bail the Iraqis out. Again. Well before you shake your head in despair. Two things are important here. First, that is the job of the U.S. right now to come to the aid of the Iraqis. Second, the Iraqi police in the firefight with the terrorists did not call the U.S. Army QRF. They called the Iraqi army. And together the Iraqi Army and the Iraqi police laid the smack down on some terrorist ass. Yeah Baby Yeah! Its freedom baby yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Forgive me for being an Austin Powers fan)
Yesterday was a bad day to be a terrorist. But you know what let Allah grant them mercy because the Terrorists won’t get it from the U.S. and it is becoming apparent that the Terrorists won't get mercy from the Iraqis either. So pray for more of that. We need the Iraqi people to man up to this fight and get these troublemakers on the run. Giving the terrorists no peace. No refuge. Hunted down like dogs and either brought to justice or wiped from the face of God’s Green earth.

Okay so I believe in freedom. I love my country. Some may say that makes me biased. So maybe it does. But I can't imagine living in a world or country that was not willing to fight, die, and kill for freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home