Friday, October 07, 2005

7 OCT 05: MAIL Problems.

Well we have run into a little snag here in Iraq land. My little section has been very lucky as of late to get some great support from Donna from Defenders of Freedom.com and Vogt and Kunz families. But my to my chagrin I think we have been victimized by the mail theif at the post office here at victory or some way along the way. I know the Kunz family said they had a box enroute about the same time Donna said she sent four. Well we recieved only two of the boxes from Donna. This makes me alittle angry. But basicly this is my way of saying if you have not seen a post or recieved a thank you email from us that talks about the specific things you sent then we probably did not get it. Sorry. The only recommendation i can make is don't put any soldier anywhere on the address. This might stem the theft. Hopefully someone is putting any missing boxes to use.

Hope you are enjoying the blog. I am attempting to add leave pictures.
Vick

2 Comments:

Blogger kb said...

well, you do look like a soldier -:) .... liked your blog ... looking forward to more of those pics .... btw, i think you are not originally from Iraq. where are you from?

5:04 AM  
Blogger Vick said...

I am an army brat that is what I meant but I had to join the army to come home. But I split home in four places. OK, HI, TX and DC.
figure that one out.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home