Saturday, October 01, 2005

01 OCT 05: Weigh In

Well the scale said 194. Which would ba 3 lbs increase but I am not really sure how accurate that scale is anymore. But my waist seems to be getting smaller so the only thing I figure our is I am putting on muscle mass. or at least I am hoping that is what I am putting on.
I am lifting more and doing a low dosage of creatine almost everyday. So we will see how it works out. I have gone back to boxing just as away to up the amount of cardio I am doing every other day.
I still run every other day with the exception of this sunday. Saturday I tweaked my knee and hip. Yes the bad one. Which is the left one. So I took it easy on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vick said...

what is seo services before I offer support.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home