Sunday, September 18, 2005

18 SEP 05: Results of the fights. (Sooner lose worldwide)

I hope to follow this up with pictures soon. Well the ring parts got her the night before the fight. so I spent the better part of 4 hours sweating in the heat assmebling a ring with the help of some guys from HHC 20th en co. So we put the ring up the night before the fights.

So you guys want results.
I trained 6 guys to fight:
SSG Marvin: won by unanimous decision
SFC Doria: won by TKO
SSG Evans: lost due to a dislocated shoulder but was ahead on all three score cards when the fight stopped in the first round.
SSG Crabtee:KO in the first round
SPC Crawford: won by decision
SPC Hall:KO in the 2nd round

Then there was me who was foolish enough to get in the ring with not having trained up. I paid the price. But I did not get KO or TKOd. I lost on points on all three score cards in a lopsided victory for the guy who had trained harder. Lesson well learned. Maybe I should listen to myself more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home