Wednesday, October 12, 2005

12 OCT 05: Birthday's and Crashes

Well last night on my way home from the palace I wrecked on my bike. It was bound to happen eventually with the combination of the roads and the way people drive. Well I I hit a pot hole that is very deep. so deep it trapped my front wheel on my bike and I ejected over the top of my handle bars. But using my cat like reflexes (ha) I did a little tuck and roll manuever and ended up only hurting my hand that I had to use to get the roll started. I must admit ashpalt is hard and the palm of my hand just at the base of my thumb is turning into a bruise. If the bruise get picture worthy I will take a picture of it and post it.

Also Happy B day to the LTC. I am not sure how old he is but I know he is pushing 60. Way to go dad. Hope you have a good day. looks like debbie got you the best present of all. And he got to go home. Hopefully quarantine will not last very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home