Thursday, July 14, 2005

14 JUL 05: Last Day before R&R

Well this is my last full day here in Iraq before I go on R&R. I am really looking forward to R&R as I really need a break from all the Office Space/Ground hog day type routine of it all.

Just a few update for the regular readers.
Yesterday I got good news. My brother was finally able to track my parents down so I finally found out that my parents were not involved in the 7/7 London blast. So thanks to all of you who were out there looking. Thanks to Joe and Ben.

Also if you want to see what life is like at Camp victory south you can go to this website link listed below.

http://www.bragg.army.mil/PAO/LifeonCampVictoryPage/Photos/LOCV_Photos.htm

weeks 26 jun and 3 jul have photos of my boxing class on them. if you look in the back ground of week 26 jun you can see me doing my thing. If you look at week 3 jul you can see me sparring one of the heavy weights. I hate giving up 40 lbs to a guy. I am the guy in the lighter gray shirt. you should be able to tell by the size difference. I am the smaller guy.

well more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home