Saturday, October 22, 2005

22 OCT 05: Finally

Well the cold weather must finally be here. Cause every day this week so fat it has been like 55 degrees in the morning and then it get up to the mid 80s. So I am really happy not to be hot anymore. The down side is I was looking for a gradual change. No such luck in this crazy place. It was hot one day and then cold the next. Well we hope to know by mid NOV if we are going to be extended as the HQ for the war. I fully expect to be extended. Why you ask?

Well for those of you who know me know I have the worst luck in the world. The only time I have good luck is when things are so bad that the only way they can get worse is I my luck turns good. Which usually means that all the lucky people around me get some really bad luck. Strange way to explain it but I don't know how else to explain it.

Not to mention 18th ABN Corps tends to be a victim of its own success. Most people figure out that if you do something well you usually get an even harder mission to accomplish. Not that I am against to your absolute best all the time. But these are the reasons I fully expect to be extended.

At least the weather is cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home