Monday, August 15, 2005

15 AUG 05: Breaking the plateu

This is for all of you that have been keeping up with my quest to return my physique to a more superior form.
Well I broke my plateu that I have been stuck at lately. I maxed out my bench press at 305 lbs. I did this with out a lift off and with out a spotter. I feel that if I could have had those things then I would have done more weight. But I am in no rush as I have a minimum of 6 mos left here in Iraq.

For those of you who care I shaved my head again. It was just to hot to continue wearing. My hear is very thick and insulates well.

Well I will weight in tomorrow morning and see how much weight I put back on while I was on leave.

Also my little sister and her husband had their first child. A baby boy.

good job guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home